Adriana and Alec had a sweet wedding day in January, surrounded by friends and family.🤍
The wonderful team of vendors:
Photography: Tyrie Mehaffey Photography
Florals: Treehouse Weddings
Catering: My Chef
Bakery: Toni Patisserie
Hair: Linea Hair Salon
Reception: Danada House
Without further ado, 10 photos I love!
- Adriana’s dress hanging in her parents’ bedroom.
2. Adriana’s girls seeing her for the first time.
3. First look with dad
- Portraits of Adriana at home. Not pictured: her English Sheepdog, William Wilberforce, so excited in his crate.
5. Ceremony at a little church in Wheaton.
6. Bridal party photos in front of Willie at Wheaton College.
7. A joyful crew. 🙂
8. We popped into Smith Traber Hall, the dorm where they met.
9. Such a pretty reception space at Danada House!
10. Alec’s parents got a lil choked up about the Westminster Shorter Catechism. 🥺