4. I am THE biggest Taylor Swift fan in the greater Chicagoland area. My current favorite songs are Marjorie, Begin Again, and the Betty-August-Cardigan trifecta. (IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!!!)
5. My favorite books of the Bible are Hebrews, Romans, and Jude.
1. I have visited almost every Presidential library.
2. My bichon frise, Daffodil, is about to turn 18.
3. One time, I send a Supreme Court Justice a birthday card and received a handwritten note back.
I provide you with meaningful photos, encouragement in front of the camera, impeccable portraits where you look and feel like you (your best self), photos of unmanufactured moments and feelings, and photos where you are reminded how deeply loved you are by all of your favorite people.
I love weddings because your marriage is important, and thus worthy of being kicked off in the best possible way, with so many friends and family who love and care about you and came from near and far to celebrate your story as a couple.
Everybody is concerned that they will be awkward in front of a camera. It's not just you. I will provide you with instruction so that you look and feel confident and incredible.
I provide photos of real, raw, unmanufactured joy and emotion, knowing when to interject with direction and when to be a fly on the wall.
Ultimately, my hope for your wedding photography experience is that you will feel seen, cared for, encouraged, at ease, and that your photos will remind you that you are so, so loved by your spouse, friends, and family. That will shine through your wedding photos!
Love them both
Intentional Pops of Color
North Shore of Oahu
Anything Harry Styles
While You Were Sleeping